In addition to having people trained in pension matters related to DVA, we have people that can help with benefits that may also be obtained through Centrelink, such as the Carer’s Allowance and/or Carer’s Payment. In cases where you as a veteran, for example, are unable to look after yourself and someone from your family (or a friend) spends considerable time caring for you this may also be an option.

You might also like to make inquiries about:
- Transport assistance e.g. multi-user tax program, Australian Red Cross transport help.
– Special cash advances
– State & Local Government concessions, grants and other assistance.
– Winter energy concessions.
– Pharmaceutical Allowance Benefits.
– Occupational Therapy aids in the home etc.
– Respite Care.
– Funeral arrangements and recognition of service, RSL rituals.